- Infection Protection
- Surface Disinfectants
- Instrument Cleaning
- Desensitizer & Cavity Varnish
- Dental Materials
- SDS info
Cetylite® Power Cleaner
- 1 oz of Power Cleaner =1 gallon of ready-to-use solution
- Concentrated formula makes 32 gallons of use solution
- No-mess dispensing with easy tip-and-pour bottle
- Contains powerful rust inhibitor
- A soak solution prior to disinfecting process
- Post-disinfecting process holding solution for non-stored instruments
- Clearly marked ounce increments for waste free mixing
Cetylite Power Cleaner is a highly concentrated general purpose ultrasonic cleaner. Its surfactant action coupled with sonication removes debris, compounds, body fluids, and blood from items made of metal, glass, porcelain, plastic, and rubber. The use of Cetylite’s Power Cleaner, when properly diluted, effectively reduces the surface tension of the solution thereby increasing the effectiveness of the ultrasonic cavitation.
Cetylite Power Cleaner may also be used as a transfer medium in which beakers with special cleaning solutions may be placed. It can be safely used as an instrument holding solution as its anticorrosive formula protects the integrity of most metal instruments therby inhibiting rusting and corrosion.